What Are Causes of Headache After Nap?
It does not need much to ruin a day that could be promising, a headache after nap, for example, can ruin your mood and this problem is not that rare. Headaches affect at least 5% of the world’s population, with women between the ages of 40 and 50 being the hardest hit.
The waking headache can be caused by disturbances of the skull, in the regions of the neck and the jaws. In this way, it can be a consequence of grinding teeth, tension during sleep, chewing a lot or any other action that forces the jaws too much. This mechanism is known as bruxism, it is when we force the jaw too much, during sleep or even during the day.
Stress can also be one of the causes, in this case, stress can cause even greater complications during sleep, causing nightmares, sleep paralysis, a bad night’s sleep and the headache itself upon waking.
If waking headaches become recurrent, they may have other complications such as nausea and vomiting. When they do, it may be a sign of a dangerous condition and a doctor should be consulted; do not let morning headaches become a harmful factor in your life.
However, most headaches (clinical name for headache) do not indicate more serious problems but they can occur as a consequence of them and in these cases they are accompanied by other symptoms, which you should be aware of.
- 12 Causes Of Headache Behind The Left Eye
- 13 Causes Of Headache Behind The Right Eye
- 10 Causes of Red Spots In Eyes
- How To Treat An Ulcer In The Stomach
- How To Heal Sore On Nose – Effective Methods!
- 6 Main Causes of The Pain Behind The Eyes
- Low Progesterone Causes and Symptoms and Treatments
- 10 Causes of Waking Up with a Headache
- The Ultimate How Long Does Pneumonia Last
- Progesterone In Pregnancy