Cleaning The Skin at Home With Natural Products
The skin is the part of the body most exposed and prone to getting dirty and filled with bacteria, especially that of our face. Throughout the day, there are many external agents that impact on our skin soiling it, and let’s not say if we use makeup. Make-up or wash your face in the morning is not enough, we should do a deeper skin cleanse from time to time so that our skin is free of impurities. When you perform a more thorough cleaning, you are eliminating not only dirt from the most superficial part of the skin, but also, you are cleaning layers a little deeper. In-depth skin cleansing helps eliminate the buildup of sebum and bacteria and can prevent many impurities or even reduce or eliminate them.
Benefits of facial cleansing:
Cleaning the face once or twice a day is not enough and removing makeup or washing the face at night only when we wear makeup, is not either. To properly clean the skin of our face is essential to keep it cared for and protected. Most of the time, we only pay attention to moisturizers, but cleaning is as important as hydration.
A cleansing of the skin makes the dermis free of impurities and can breathe better, in addition to the pores are not clogged by dirt and accumulated fat, which will help reduce or even close them.
Some of the benefits of a face cleanse are:
- It helps regulate the secretion of fat.
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- Prevents the pores from clogging and forming blackheads, pimples and pimples.
- Combats free radicals that accelerate aging, so it helps maintain a youthful complexion.
- Cleaning is essential so that subsequent treatments (creams, masks, etc.) penetrate better.
- Avoid skin infections, since it eliminates bacteria that have been able to adhere to it.
The ideal would be to perform a more in depth facial cleansing at least once a month. Without forgetting, of course, to wash your face every day, both day and night, and clean up after you get home.
Guidelines for a homemade skin cleansing step by step
As we have said, the ideal is to combine several types of cleaning. In the day to day, it will be enough to wash your face in the morning and at night and make up your makeup if you have used makeup.
In the mornings, the cold water will help you cool down and activate circulation and at night, you can opt for the warm water that relaxes and helps to expand the pores, in this way, when you apply the moisturizer will penetrate better. It is important to use moisturizer both before and after makeup. Use a specific make-up remover for eyes and another for the face, since eyes and lips are usually more fatty.
Once a month, dedicate some more time and perform a deep facial cleansing. In this case, you can follow the following steps:
- First, wash the face thoroughly with warm water to, as we said, open the pores and make subsequent treatments penetrate better.
- To wash your face thoroughly, you can use olive oil. It is a very powerful home remedy to cleanse the face in depth. Besides removing impurities, it will help your skin to be much smoother and smoother. Do not be scared if you have oily skin, since olive oil is for all skin types, even if you do not believe it. You can also use it as a make-up remover by pouring a few drops on a cotton ball.
- After cleaning, comes the exfoliation. In this article, we discover some homemade scrubs that you can prepare at home with natural products. To exfoliate, use your fingers and circles around the face from the inside out giving a little massage.
- After having done the exfoliation, the skin is in perfect condition to apply the mask. You can apply a single or different for each area of the face, for example, one in the T area (forehead, nose and chin) that is usually more fat, another in the cheeks … This depends on each type of skin and what you want get (more hydration, elimination of impurities, etc.)
- After the mask, it is time to close the pores by applying some type of tonic.
- And finally, hydration with a good moisturizer. Even if you have oily skin, hydration is essential. You can also replace it, or apply it together, with an essential oil such as rosehip, which is regenerating, or almond oil, which is moisturizing.
There are several types of scrubs you can do and all are going to be just as good for your face. Some that you can prepare with homemade and natural products are:
- Exfoliating honey and sugar. Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar with one of honey and you will get a paste that you can apply with circles on the face and exfoliate the skin.
- Oats, yogurt and lemon. Mix half a pot of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of rolled oats and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Coffee scrub Mix half a cup of ground coffee together with a spoonful of sugar and two tablespoons of oil (olive, almonds …).
Facial masks for a homemade skin cleansing:
There are many homemade masks that you can prepare for face cleaning. In this case, we show you three types of masks to achieve different results:
- Egg and honey mask to rejuvenate. This mask will help to firm your skin and feel it much smoother. You only need to mix an egg white (only the clear one) with a spoonful of honey and apply it on the face with a brush or with your hands. Let it act for 15 minutes and remove it with warm water.
- Moisturizing mask of yogurt and honey. With this mask, in addition to moisturize, you will get a clean and fresh skin in a few minutes. You only have to mix 1 natural yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey. Let her act 20 minutes for better results. Then, rinse with warm water. In this other article, you can see other recipes to make a honey mask for the face.
- Mask for oily skin. A cucumber and lemon mask is ideal for a homemade skin cleansing for oily skin. In this case, you must crush half cucumber and mix it with the juice of a lemon, in addition to an egg white. Cucumber and lemon are ideal to fight fat. The egg white can give consistency to the mask and also help to tighten the skin.
Natural products to close the pores of the face:
And, finally, in the cleaning of homemade skin, before hydrating the face, it is necessary to close the pores with some tonic. Teas are good home remedies to use as tonics.
Green tea is very good for the skin because it helps to reduce inflammation and combat acne. It can be a good home remedy to close the pores if you apply some cold green tea bags on the face. You can also prepare the tea and let it cool. Keep in mind that to close the pores, we need that what we apply is cold, since it is vasoconstrictor. So, any tea that you are going to apply let it cool before.
Use some cotton disks to spread it across the face or, as we said, apply directly the bags on the face. Then, rinse with warm water and go.
Read More Topics:
- How to get fuller lips?
- 10 Healthy Shakes to Lose Weight Instantly
- Easy Healthy Meal Preparation At Home
- 10 Home Remedies To Get Rid of Migraines Fast
- 6 Main Causes of The Pain Behind The Eyes
- Low Progesterone Causes and Symptoms and Treatments
- Progesterone In Pregnancy
- Chiggers in Bed: How to Remove Chiggers Quickly