Does Peanut Butter Go Bad?
To see if peanut butter is fattening, it is important to know that weight gain only occurs when the calories ingested daily exceed our daily energy needs.
Therefore, despite having a high energy value, if the peanut butter is already part of your daily food plan and if you do not consume a dose higher than the one defined, your consumption will not make you fat.
Therefore, it becomes important to know what daily intake you should ingest from this food and what peanut butter you should choose to take advantage of its benefits.
What Peanut Butter Should You Choose?
More than the issue of weight loss, you should consider the importance of choosing a 100% peanut butter, always avoiding options that contain other ingredients – palm oil, sugar, salt, or other preservatives or artificial flavors.
Alternatively, you can make your peanut butter at home, using only peanuts and a kitchen robot to create a paste with consistency to spread. You can also add cinnamon or dark chocolate, giving a different flavor and diversifying your recipes.
What Quantity Of Peanut Butter Should You Consume?
Although considered healthy, peanut butter is very caloric given its fat content so it should consume in moderation.
It is wrong to think that it can consume the description and that being healthy is not fattening: everything should be ingested in moderation, not exceeding two tablespoons per day.
Nutritional Information On Peanut Butter:
For every 15g tablespoon, the peanut butter contains:
- 98 Kcal
- 4g Protein
- 8g of total fat
- 1.1 g of Carbohydrates
- 1.7 g of fiber
Peanut is a nutritionally rich food that, in addition to unsaturated fats with protective properties at the cardiovascular level, contains vitamin E and B complex and various minerals such as zinc, magnesium, and phosphorus.
How To Consume Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is the result of processing peanuts which are ground and processed into a paste.
It is a widely appreciated food and is extremely versatile, can be used and combined with food and preparations. You can add and conjugate the peanut butter with:
- Natural yogurt
- Cakes and breads
8 Good Reasons To Consume Peanut Butter:
Know the best reasons and benefits of peanut butter consumption:
- Ideal energy in the pre and post workout.
- Increases the value of HDL cholesterol in the blood.
- It acts as a cardiovascular protector, with anti-inflammatory action.
- It is versatile and combines with various foods.
- By its protein content, it also has a satiating action.
- You can make it at home and add another dried fruit or ingredient to taste.
- Low carbohydrate content.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- What do you know about Cramps after period?
- Flax seeds for hair: How to Use it to make Beautiful Hair
- Herpes On Your Hand: What are treatment and causes ?
- What Do Period Cramps Feel Like
- What are Difference Between Canola Oil and Vegetable Oil
- Dry patch on lip: What you know about this ?
- How to Get Rid Of Ringworm?
- What Side Is Appendix on?
- My Teeth Hurt What To Do
- How Long Do Laxatives Last Know Some Thing
- What Does COPD Stand For?
- The 4 Benefits of Including Fats to Your Diet
- How to lose weight by losing 500 calories a day?