How to get rid of chapped lips in 5 min?
The lips are the most sensitive part of the body. The lips are covered with a thin layer of skin without oil glands. They become dry and cracked very early and get sick, especially during the winter season. They are prone to bacterial infections. You need to follow a usual beauty regime to keep your lips healthy and prevent them from drying out and cracking.
People who have dry, cracked lips form a common part of society. Due to the dry climate, the skin of your lips will tend to reduce its moisture. This is the time to provide a special care for the lips that will help in bringing back the moisture naturally. You can find a different type of lip balm available on the market that you consider to reduce dry and cracked lips. Also medicinal brands are available to the room of need of each person. Some people did not like the terrible smell of many of the products it ensures to repair cracked lips. It is important to check the ingredients used in the preparation of the product. It is best to make use of organic ingredients in the treatment of cracked lips.
Causes of dry and cracked lips:
The main causes that lead to dry and cracked lips are dehydration, inadequate lip care, allergies to certain foods or medications and exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures.
Naturally obtained oils used for dry and chapped lips:
It is now possible to find great variety of natural oils available in the home that can easily treat dry and cracked lips. Olive oil is one among such oil that is used by many women to make healthy diet and free cholesterol. Now, this oil can also be used in creating your lips dry and cracked. It is one of the excellent moisturizers available in your house to eliminate harshness and make your lips adorable.
Benefits of olive oil in lip protection:
Only olive oil will be a suitable way to condition your lips. Your lips will hardly dry out due to weather conditions. Even if you are out for a holiday, where climatic conditions are not balanced, olive oil will be a wonderful ingredient to protect the lips without causing any damage to your lips. It is good to apply it little at night before going to sleep. In the morning, you will be able to get flexible and nice lips.
Lip Care Oil
If you can see the excess dead skin on the lips, the best way is to apply a natural scrub. This would also require olive oil. It is necessary to combine sugar and olive oil and make a perfect thick mixture. Take a small portion of the weed and apply this to your lips and slowly rub to remove the layer of dead skin. Your lips will then become very soft by removing the dead skin layers.
For years, people have been using coconut oil to nourish hair and skin. Now, this can also become a natural moisturizer for your lips. If your lips cracked and the blood leaves, it may be due to extreme dryness. Instead of licking your lips, you can apply the coconut oil on your lips and feel the difference. This is very easy to apply. Simply pour one drop of coconut oil and apply it directly on your lips
You can easily get castor oil in the country or in the market like coconut oil and olive oil. You need to mix a teaspoon of castor oil, a few drops of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix well and apply on the lips. Remove with warm water from Lucas after holding for 10 minutes.
Oils for treating cracked lips:
The most important part of keeping your lips free from being cracked and dry is to keep your lips lubricated and moist all day long. In addition to coconut oil and castor oil there are several other oils that can be used to cure cracked and dry lips.
- can be used to cure cracked lips that become painful and painful. A half-cup blend of aloe vera oil with a drop of each of chamomile oil, are enrolled two drops of each of rose oil and geranium oil can be used on cracked lips to get relief from pain and discomfort of dry and cracked lips oil and.
- Jojoba oil is one of the best nutritious oils that can give immediate relief from cracked lips. Helps nourish skin cells and reactivate lost moisture from the lips. Simply apply a few drops of jojoba oil to the lips and leave it for about 15 minutes.
Sesame oil is rich in skin vitamin which plays a vital role in protecting the skin from various problems. It is also found to be useful for curing dry and cracked lips.
- Almond oil is loaded with protein, minerals and l healthy fats that help retain moisture from the lips and prevent it from drying out and cracking. It prevents lips from sun damage and helps keep them soft and healthy. Simply apply a few drops of almond oil to your lips four to five times a day.
- Rose hip seed oil is generally considered an essential oil which helps in the production of elastin and collagen which are essential in the process of delaying the development of premature signs of aging. Combine two drops of rosehipseed oil with a spoonful of coconut oil or olive oil or any other carrier oil and apply it to the lips four times a day. Applying these dry oil lips prevents the lips from drying out and in producing the new skin on the lips. Damage to the sun’s rays on the lips is also prevented by applying rose hip seed oil.
- Mustard Oil or Butter on the Navel – A Practical Ayurveda Old Age in India for cracked lips is to apply mustard oil or clarified butter on the navel, which is the only source of food for the unborn baby. Mustard oil is very rich in Omega Alpha – 3 and 6 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E. These mustit oil contents makeit a perfect moisturizing agent for cracked and dry lips. Just put a little mustard oil on the navel before going to bed or during the day after a bath. The properties of mustard oil will enter the body from the navel and then the lips become soft.
- Homemade Lotion for Cracked Lips Mix about fifteen drops of incense oil, lavender oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil and store in a rotating jar. Use this mixture on cracked and dry lips.
Tips to avoid and cure chapped lips:
- Dehydration is the main cause of dry lips, therefore, should drink enough water to keep the body hydrated to moisturize lips as well.
- Vitamin A deficiencies also cause dry, cracked lips. Foods rich in vitamin A, such as green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, legumes, etc. should be added to the daily diet.
- Lipstick should not be left overnight. If possible, use a lipstick based on moisture in order to prevent the lips from drying out.
- The custom of licking lips should be avoided as wet lips with saliva makes lips dry and cracked.
- Benefits and carbs in an Apple
- How much Calories are there in Banana
- Why you have Cramps but no period
- How to clear congestion of nose
- After period Cream milky discharges
- What are Cramps after period
- Can’t stop burping
- Nausea During Ovulation
- How many Carbs in peanut butter
- Does peanut butter go bad
- What cause Yeast infections