Pimples On The Neck: Causes and Treatment
Many people suffer from the appearance of pimples on the body. Although it is a disease that we associate with adolescence and young people, it is not like that, since there are many people who still have pimples throughout their lives.
Grains are uncomfortable not only because of their unattractive appearance, but because they can cause itching or stinging, small wounds and can even become infected and cause pain. We tend to think that the most common grains are those of the face, but there are many other parts of the body in which they appear as the back or the neck. In this article, we will learn about Pimples On The Neck.
What are the grains?
The pimples are small bumps that appear on our skin caused by an inflammation of certain areas of this. They are the basic manifestation of acne, a skin disease that affects many people, especially teenagers. Normally, this inflammation is caused by a small infection of the specific place, either by bad hydration, external contaminants or an accumulation of dead cells that have not jumped.
Inside the pimples, there is pus, a substance that our body generates to protect us from infections. Its white or yellowish appearance is unattractive to the eyes of others and perhaps is the most annoying of the grains. In the process of evolution of a grain, it begins with the appearance of a reddish area, later, it becomes swollen and filled with pus until it breaks the skin and can leave and then the healing process begins, in which a small wound appears and its scab will jump when the skin has regenerated.
Pimples On The Neck- Causes
The reasons and causes why these pimples appear on the neck can be diverse and varied. Next, we will know the most common:
- Lack of hygiene: it is an area that must be taken into account in personal hygiene, since its position usually involves the placement of sebum that produces our hair and our face in it. Therefore, it is important that when we wash, we apply soap and water in this area to eliminate this sebum that can cause an infectious skin reaction and the appearance of pimples.
- Skin irritation: when the skin is irritated for various reasons, an accumulation of dead cells can appear and settle on it, preventing the cells from being eliminated and the cells to regenerate, which causes the appearance of pus grains to eliminate such cells. permanent form of our body.
- Hormonal imbalance: the production of high doses of testosterone can cause the appearance of oily cells in excess, which produces an inability of the skin to absorb them and become pimples or pimples on the neck and jaw area, which is where pose these cells.
- Allergy: when suffering an allergic reaction to a product or food, the area of the neck is usually affected by the appearance of grains that, normally, do not have pus in the interior, since they are usually simple redness and protuberances.
- Weak immune system: when our system is weak and with difficulty reacting to external aggressions, we can suffer the appearance of pimples on the neck in response to these attacks.
- Problems with the endocrine glands: what would cause a hormonal imbalance and the consequences already mentioned.
- Malfunction of the liver: the liver is responsible for cleaning our interior and blood. If this does not work correctly, the accumulation of external agents, fats, oils and substances that are not good for the body, such as chemicals, could affect the health of our skin because its accumulation tries to be eliminated by our pores and You can create pimples when you become infected.
- Poor nutrition: an abuse of sugary substances, precooked or with additives could cause acne in the neck area by a difficulty to absorb such substances and to process them in our body. They are eliminated by the pores of the skin and can create this ailment.
- Shaving: after shaving, the hair may not have enough strength to leave the follicle and break the skin, so that it rests on the inside of the skin and can generate the appearance of the pimples. We must monitor in these cases because the existence of the hair inside could cause an infection and a possible cyst if it is not detected.
- Exhaustion: when we suffer periods of stress or fatigue due to lack of rest, our body may react through a slower blood circulation and the basic functions of our body may be affected, among them, the digestive and excretory function. can cause an accumulation of cells or negative elements for our body, which can affect the health of our skin, especially the neck and back area.
Ways to heal and prevent the appearance of pimples in the neck
Now that we know why pimples come out of the neck, let’s see what we can do to quickly prevent and eliminate these bumps:
- Detect what is the cause of the pimples in the neck and try to work to improve this motive. If we believe that we have come out of exhaustion, we should sleep, if we assume that it is due to skin irritation, we will have to apply oils or creams and if it can be a hormonal imbalance, we should consult with our doctor.
- Homemade and natural remedies: apply camomile infusions, wash with daily neutral soap, apply jojoba or sweet almond oil, make exfoliating or regenerating masks with coffee grounds and lavender essential oil, steam baths with eucalyptus.
- Change the diet: include more fruits and vegetables in our diet, drink two liters of water daily and eliminate processed foods and carbonated beverages.
- Do daily exercise: the elimination of body toxins when we exercise is much higher, which allows us to eliminate part of the elements that if they are not extracted can cause grains.
- Maintain a hygiene routine: clean affected areas daily, apply creams or oils.
- Consult a doctor and perform the appropriate pharmacological treatment. If you think that the reasons for the appearance of your pimples may be due to an abnormal functioning of one of your organs or glands, or if you apply the changes we have previously commented on and do not stop appearing, we recommend that you visit your doctor so that you can Know your case and what is the best treatment to do.
Read More Articles:
- What are Causes of Heat Rash In Babies
- Causes of Back Pain When Coughing
- Home Remedies to Relieve Heartburn Immediately
- Toxoplasmosis in Pregnancy
- Stages of Male Puberty and Changes